Friday, February 10, 2012

Fast Fact Friday - # 1 through 5

CHALLENGE #1
1.  How long have you lived at your current residence? 3 years,  4 months, 15 days. 

2.  What is the exact shade of your favorite color? Valspar Grass Stain Green.




3.  How much sleep do you get each night?
I average about 7 hours a night.

4.  Have you ever been able to do the splits?
Nope, not even a little.

5.  What is your favorite breakfast? ... ... ... ... um... cereal? Or an orange? I don't know, breakfast is not my favorite meal of the day.







CHALLENGE #2

1.  How do you like your chocolate? I didn't really love chocolate until I got pregnant with Leah. And of course she loves it too. Anyway, I love my chocolate one of three ways: special dark, with nuts, or melted and covered on something- all three of those combined is divine.

2.  What dessert or treat can you never say “no” to? I love sweets, so any dessert or treat is usually on my Can't-stay-away-from list. Although if you asked April and Amber it would be chocolate dipped strawberries- or strawberries in any form.


3.  What is your favorite meal? Lasagna. But Matt doesn't like lasagna, so I've morphed that love into stuffed shells (aka Super Shells) to keep the peace.


4.  Which food do you dislike the most? I really don't like lettuce salads with fruit in them. REALLY don't like.


5.  What do you think the healthiest thing is in your pantry right now? Healthy? In my pantry? Definitely not the two jars of chunky Nutella, or the Nerds from Christmas stockings, or the Double Stuff Oreos. So, the most healthy thing in there right now, would be the giant bowl of nuts from Christmas, we're on bowl 2 of 3.



CHALLENGE #3 
1.  What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Twilight Saga)

2.  What was the last movie you watched at home? The Great Mouse Detective

3.  Who is your favorite movie star? Probably Liam Neeson

4.  What movie can you watch over and over and never get sick of it? Monty Python and the Holy Grail

5.  What movie will you never watch again? It's a toss up between Galaxy Quest and Space Balls. I can safely say, that I will NEVER watch those movies again.
 


 
CHALLENGE #4
Have you ever been:
1.  Scuba diving? No, and I have no plans to correct that.

2.  Bungee jumping? No

3.  In a helicopter? Yes

4.  Sky diving? No, although I'd like to remedy that some day.
5.  Cliff jumping? (cringe) No 






CHALLENGE #5
1.  Do you have/have you ever had any pets? We do not have any pets now. We have had pets in the past: 3 Beta fish (Rojo, Azulito, Flojo); multiple glow fish (Rosie and Luma, tetras, and a pleco (Pablo); a hampster (Payaso). I grew up with a Zebra Finch named PeeWee and a bunny named White Socks. 
 
2.  What’s your favorite animal? Elephants, those baby elephants are SO adorable.

 
3.  What animal scares you the most? Um, anything near me without a protective barrier between us- except dogs and cats, I can handle those.

 
4.  If you were an animal, what would you be, why? A baby elephant (I hate these kind of questions), so people could adore me like I adore them.

 
5.  What’s the most exotic animal you have ever seen before? Impalas at Disneyworld

No comments: