Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Motivation

"Please oh please oh please get rid of me. I've been hanging here since the 70's and need a rest."


I will not take these pictures of my ugly front room and dining room down until I have repainted them. The room itself isn't ugly just the prior owner's paint job... YUCK! Want to see my inspiration?
The color it will be is called JEKYLL CLUB CHEROKEE TAN. It looks really brown on the paint chip (right Tracy?) but it's more of a green than a brown. I don't know why they think this is a good rendering of the color, because they don't look anything alike.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

You can do it, you can do it! It's going to look great.

P.S. Why are you thinking about paint at 3:09 am? It's like you're my sister or something.

Amber said...

I am husbandless and available to paint! CALL ME and I will help you!

Unknown said...

Am I so oblivious to you getting in and out of bed that I can't tell when you do get out of bed at 3 in the morning? What the heck!

Amber said...

So I'm assuming that you haven't painted yet...CALL ME TO HELP!