Tuesday, November 11, 2008

$1.96


Does that amount of money ring a bell to anyone? It would if you filled up your gas tank at the Costco in Murray today!

Matt just called me and told me that he filled his car up for right around $20 today! He mentioned that everyone at the pumps were acting like best friends all talking about the low gas prices, etc. The guy next to him even said, "Did you ever think you'd see gas prices go below $2.00 again?"

It is a happy day - minus that fact that I didn't get the leaves raked up...

5 comments:

Amber said...

And to think that just a couple of weeks ago we were excited about $3 gas!

Snell Family said...

We were at Costco today too! But we filled up for 1.99, went into Costco and did some shopping, came out and it said 1.96. But I was still happy we paid under $2 a gallon.

Carl and Steph said...

Congratulations!!! With the money we're saving on gas (it's about 1.85 out here) we're gonna not feel to strapped for christmas gifts! yea for lower gas prices!!!

p.s. where did the article about the protests in LA go? I was hoping to fully read that.....

Unknown said...

I know. I was excited just a few weeks ago about it dipping under $3! Now it's around $1.91 here! It's amazing how much less it costs to fill up a tank of gas now!

The Lambert Family said...

Wow! That is cheap!!!!! I wish it would stay that way (yah right!)