Thursday, April 3, 2008

VFTW

THIS IS A VENT. TURN BACK NOW IF YOU YOU LIKE AMERICAN IDOL'S KRISTY LEE COOK.

It's official: the Vote For The Worst campaign is being held in the camp of Kristy Lee Cook. I do not like this girl. And now that I know she is getting the VFTW vote I know why she is sticking around; well, that and the male fanbase.

This girl is like a cockroach. She keeps getting voted bottom three but we can't seem to take her out. Her songs stink, her voice, is mediocre, and she is continually making fun of the fact that she is still on the show. Anyone remember how in one of the Top 24 weeks, Kristy Lee said, "I'd just like to make it to the Top 10!" She has made other comments to that effect and with her antics of last night... I mean, come on. KRISTY'S SEAT?!?!? Just put her out of her misery. I think Kristy knows that she isn't as talented as the other contestants and it's just a matter of time.

Yuck, get her off the stage.

1 comment:

Paul said...

I TOTALLY agree. Paul thinks I have some sort of unexplained rage towards her, but I have always thought she shouldn't even be in the top 24. My personal favorite of hers? The "Dolly Parton on helium" performance. SO bad!