Friday, April 18, 2008

ABC's of You

Let me just say this: Leah's Birthday Celebration post will be coming shortly. I just have to download the pictures.

A- Attached or single: Attached- and I like it that way
B- Best Restaurant: I think Bonsai. We just love tepanyaki style dining.
C-Cake or Pie: For sure pie- frozen peach pie is my favorite. Cake is just dry and gunky.
D- Day of Choice: Tuesday
E- Essential Item: I don't get this one... essential? Like shelter? I pick shelter, or water, or something like that.
F- Favorite Color: Blue blue blue
G- Gummi Bears or Gummi Worms: Yuck, I don't like either- at all!
H- Hometown: Murray, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Cookie dough
J- January or July: How could I not answer July? It's my birthday month!
K- Kids: Leah just turned two
L-Life is incomplete without: something to work towards
M- Marriage Date: September 18, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Another toughie, I love them both but apples aren't as messy to eat. So probably apples, but only if they are of the Granny Apple Smith variety.
P- Phobias or Fears: Dying during childbirth. But I made it through once alright so I'm on the right track.
Q- Quote(s): "The Lord doesn't send thunder when a still small voice is enough." Neal A. Maxwell
R- Reason To Smile: Leah.
S- Season: Spring- I have a hard time deciding between spring and fall. I love the colors in both of them and they both smell wonderful.
T- Tag Three: Marci Hansen, Karey Crain, and Matt
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I just did a tag a while back about 7 unknown things... please refer to that post
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I do enjoy a good steak every now and again. I think lately, though, I have been more into fish, yummy crab legs.
W- Worst Habit: I can hold a mean grudge :)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: November 29, 2005
Y- Your Favorite Food: Super Shells, more commonly known as Stuffed Shells
Z: Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: