Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Should Post Date This, V. IX "The Pass of All Passes"

This year Matt and I purchased The Pass of All Passes for our family. Thus far we've only taken advantage of Trafalga and Seven Peaks Water Park, but it has been SO worth it.


"I'ma. go. golfing. with. Dad!"




My kids are very sound sensitive.
I don't have any pictures of Seven Peaks. I've decided to just enjoy the time we have there and not worry about cameras and 'capturing the moment.' Quite honestly, toting a camera around kind of stresses me out. If I have any say about these things in the next life, we'll be able to take photos with our eyes and upload them to a remote location. Ever read Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card? The theory is based on Olho's vision. The idea is a winner.

We got soaked on the boats.

No comments: