Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm Trying

Hey, I have Blogger's Block too! It seems to be a trend lately.

Currently, I'm editing some photos (well, currently, I'm blogging about blogging). It might be a while before you see a real post. I'm only four months behind on the editing process, but I'm doing my best. I've had an idea for a post rolling around in my head for about 6 weeks now. I really want to post it, but I have to get my pictures in order. You'll understand why when you see it.

For now though, I'm back to the editing grind. "Put your shoulder to the wheel" right?

Ick, I hated it when my mom said that.


Noted: Leah's laying on the couch and watching me. When I say watching me I mean, like eyes only movement from beneath barely open lids. It's creepy. Really creepy. In fact I feel like I'm in the Church History Museum in the room with all the portraits of past general presidencies. Yich.

1 comment:

Lindsay Quinney said...

I for sure have bloggers block. Hopefully within the next week I will have something too!