Monday, May 24, 2010
Things I've Figured Out How To Do One-Handed
* Apply make-up
* Brush Leah's teeth
* Make dinner
* Make lunch
* Make any meal or snack, really
* Now that I think about it, pretty much anything involving the kitchen.
* Empty the garbage
* Put in a new garbage can liner
* Administer medication (actually this is really tricky when you take into consideration the applicator, a syringe of disgusting medicine into an upset and, of course, squirming baby.)
* Clean out aforementioned syringe
* Prepare a bottle
* Leah's hair (I didn't say it looked good)
* Cleaning EVERYTHING
I know there's more, but I've gotta end this post. I'm typing... one-handed.