Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged By Stephanie

My 3 Faves

What are the last three things you purchased? (aside from groceries...)
1. lightbulbs
2. halloween stuff
3. pasta roni

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod? (I DON'T HAVE AN IPOD OR AN MP3 PLAYER)
1.
2.
3.

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. Princess Bride
3. Mulan

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Fix the sprinklers
2. Fix the cooler
3. Paint the rest of the house

What are three things you can not live without?(excluding people)
1. Food
2. Water
3. Shelter

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Lasagna
2. Mom's homemade macaroni and cheese
3. Super shells

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. 24
2. Prison Break
3. The Office

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one hundred miles away?
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Yellowstone, MT
3. Hoop Lake, WY

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Frozen peach pie
2. Cheesecake Factory's raspberry lemon cheesecake
3. Brownies

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. Furniture I want instead of furniture I can afford
2. Excercise equipment
3. Education

Three people I tag (I'M LETTING EVERYONE OFF THE HOOK WITH THIS ONE - I ONLY DID IT CAUSE LEAH IS PLAYING EVER SO HAPPILY AND QUIETLY)
1.
2.
3.

No comments: