Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lagoon

Yesterday Matt and I went to Lagoon with our friends, Lori and Andrew. I hadn't been to Lagoon since 2003 and the last time Matt went was about that long ago as well. We dropped Leah off at my wonderful sister-in-law's house and had the day to ourselves.

This guy, Andrew, got us in for $20. He kept asking me if he would be headlining my blog. Andrew this is for you!

Waiting in line for The Bat. The Bat was a stupid ride.



The Scrambler is Matt Approved.

The Log Flume. My goodness, we waited in line for about 30 or 40 minutes for this ride. Why was it so much more fun when I was 10?

Andrew and I took our chances with the Sky Coaster and...

Lori and Matt supported us. Way to go Support Team!


We did it! I'd been on the Sky Coaster a few times before, but it was Andrew's first time. I love this ride!

6 comments:

Kimbie said...

FUN! I've never been on the sky coaster. And I haven't been to Lagoon for 3 years. The last time I went, I took My little sister-in-law and her cousin, plus I get motion sickness really easy so I hate most of the rides anyways. Plus it was raining. Love Lagoon-a-beach though.

Snell Family said...

I haven't been to Lagoon in 7 years but I do love the sky coaster.

Amber said...

Oh you could not pay me enough money to go on that. You should go skydiving with Chris when he goes!

Mama Bean said...

Hey Matt....good to see you!!! your daughter is a doll!!! I have not seen Andrew and Lori since Mark and Emily bought their first house.

Tracy said...

Could it have been any hotter on Monday? Oh my. Not a cloud in the sky. And I can't believe we only ran into you once! Brayden and I still have a date with the coaster this year...and Rick will be OUR support group. ;)

Lindsay Quinney said...

I cannot believe you went on that ride!! David would love to go on that. Me on the other hand i would probably cry the whole time out of fright.