Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Connor!

My nephew, Connor, turns 6 today. I can't believe it. I remember his very first birthday 6 years ago so well. I was 18 and my sister asked me to stay overnight with her kids so the next morning she could go to the hospital and be induced. Connor was born that afternoon sometime and we all went to see him later that evening. I remember how excited we all were, but especially Big Sister Maddie. During her mom's pregnancy Maddie would say, "I'm going to be a big sistah." She was so excited.

Connor is such a great kid now. He loves all of his brothers, sister, and cousins very much. Any time a new baby is born Connor just seems to be enthralled with the baby. He's very gentle and very kind. And what a funny kid! You can always count on Connor for a laugh.

We Love You!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Aww, what a nice post! I think the tribute needs to go the other way. My kids seriously have the best aunts and uncles.