Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matt!



Turnabout is fair play, right? So this embarrassing birthday post goes out to Matt!

Happy birthday Matt. I can't believe that we've celebrated five birthdays together. It doesn't seem like much but it is. We've gone through 3 apartments, 1 computer, 1 car, I can't even count how many jobs, lots of pet fish, 1 hamster, a big graduation, a big career change, and of course our wedding and Leah (those were not listed in any specific order).

You're quite the guy and I love you very much. You provide every material comfort Leah and I need. You're the best husband I could ask for, understanding me in ways I wouldn't expect anyone to. Leah really hit the jackpot in the Dad Department too. You're understanding and playful and always aware of her.

Leah and I are so lucky to have you in our lives.

We Love You!

Love, Mel

P.S. This is from Leah:
"asdajkddfl; hjh ktvbgtum g gh65265cgfkoyu8553"
(I think it means Happy Birthday)

6 comments:

Tracy said...

We think Matt is pretty great too and he's got one of the best laughs around. Happy Birthday!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy the last year of your 20's.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! P.S. Gotta love primary songs!

Snell Family said...

We hope you have a great Birthday!

Jess and Broadie said...

Hey Matt Happy BIRTHDAY!! Guess what your old :-) haha ok I'm not that far behind... .hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Now when do we get to know what was in the presents so precisely kept on the presetn table?? :)