Monday, June 16, 2008

A Woo Hoo!

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe. More Yoda information is available at the Star Wars Databank.

4 comments:

Snell Family said...

This says I'm Aragon from Lord of the Rings. I can see you as Yoda, not in appearance but the description fits.

Tracy said...

It says I am Galadriel--a character in the Middle-Earth universe. I have no idea who that is.

Here's what it says about me/her:
Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility (well that'd be nice), while serenely dominating your environment (snicker), you selflessly use your powers to care for others (sometimes more than others). Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. (So says the Dumbledore quote on Brayden's wall.)

Have a nice day, Yoda. Champion of the light you are.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm Elrond, aka, Agent Smith.