Monday, February 25, 2008

29 Days of Gratitude - Parts XXIV and XXV

PART XXIV: My new candle. I received a candle from a coworker the other day and I am IN LOVE with it. The maker is Cachet and the smell is Clean Cotton.

PART XXV: Today I am grateful for the short month of February. For two reasons. One, it's that much closer to March, which is that much closer to Spring, which is that much closer to 78 degree weather. Second, it means I only do 29 days of gratitude rather than 30 or 31. Actually, all of you are probably more grateful for that. Only 4 more days of ramblings!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Have I got a lotion for you! Someone nice gave me a Bath & Body Works lotion, scent Fresh Linen (I think). It's a great smell, but my nose is just too sensitive...I found it the other day when I was digging through drawers. Want it?

And I like your grateful ramblings.