Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is Me - Challenge #8

The THIS IS ME CHALLENGES are designed to help you write about yourself. The woman started it as a way to get your personal history down. I like it. It forces me to detail parts of me that I don't normally write about. You can take the challenge to at THISISMECHALLENGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

I ADMIT IT
What are some addictions you have?

I don't know how to answer this. I've never had a serious addiction to anything. I'm addicted, but not to anything dangerous or life altering in any way. So, I'm taking a time of day route.

MORNING ADDICTION
I'm addicted to waking up to a clean kitchen sink in the morning. I have a hard time falling asleep knowing there's a pile of dirty dishes waiting for me the next morning, it just doesn't feel right. And if I have to do dishes while I'm getting cereal for the kids, it puts me in a foul mood.

AFTERNOON ADDICTION
I try most days to keep the computer off, it's only turned on if I really, really, really need it. If I happen to turn it on, for whatever reason, I can kiss my kid's nap times goodbye all in the name of PINTREST. Pretty pictures, false hopes, big dreams- whatever the pull is it's got me hook, line, and sinker. I once saw this analogy (probably via Pintrest)
Pintrest : women as Fantasty Football : men

EVENING/NIGHTIME ADDICTION
Prime Time TV. "New Girl," "Big Bang Theory," "How I Met Your Mother," "Hawaii FiveO," "Terra Nova," "American Idol," "So You Think You Can Dance." The end.



 

No comments: