Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Phoebe: "Nesele Toulouse... Oh, you Americans always butcher the French language."

I just made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Probably not noteworthy to most of you out there, but it is to me. Let me tell you why. I am a habitually terrible chocolate chip cookie maker. TERRIBLE. Too flat, too crispy. I made the kind of cookies that make milk dipping a necessity, not an option.

Not today though! Thanks to Pintrest (it'll be the first time Matt will be thanking that website) I found this website and I now posses the knowledge to make a good cookie. The soccer-mom chocolate chip cookies. The all-the-kids-in-the-neighborhood-flock-to-your-house chocolate chip cookies. Baked (! I can hardly believe it myself), soft, chewy, and just the right amount of brown on the outside to keep the goo on the inside.