Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AN ABUNDANCE OF GOOD

Life is good.

Life is filled with good people.

Life is filled with good things.

There's always a lot for me to be grateful for. I don't always see that. Lately, I have been reminded of how much good surrounds me.

I mentioned in an earlier post how recently I've struggled with some things. Without going into too much detail, I hit a point a few months ago that was really low for me. Typically when I see myself turning down an unhappy or dissatisfying path I can straighten things out. I'm upset for a few days, maybe a week or two, and then I recognize what's going on and take certain steps to turn around. This time, that was not the case.

Somehow my family and friends pulled me out of 'it'. Whatever 'it' was. I didn't even have to ask. I don't even know if they realize that their helping hands and attitudes pulled me from a place that I couldn't get out of myself. I felt I was suffocating and the rescue breathing I needed came in the form of one person after another showing me that I don't need to go it alone.

T H A N K  Y O U !

Thanks to my friends. To the friends that let me know that I don't exist in isolation. To the friends that know how to brighten my day. To the friends that enjoy being around my family . To the girls in the ward that are some much more than 'girls in the ward'. 

T H A N K  Y O U !
Thanks to all my family. To my sisters and brothers. To my in-laws who aren't really in-laws but siblings that joined the family a little bit later. To my nieces and nephews. To my parents who are unconditional in everything they do.

T H A N K  Y O U !
To Matt and Leah who stuck with me.

No comments: