This picture is for those of you who think that Leah has a personality, but never get to see it. This is the Leah that Matt and I get to see most of the day, every day. Well, not this exact face, but the personality behind it.
Just a couple of minor updates
1. Matt's branch is opening today and tomorrow. Because of that he didn't get home from work until 11:00 last night and left again this morning to be at work by 6:00.
2. The blinds for our family room came a couple of days ago... now to get them hung (see grumblings from Update #1)
3. Leah is watching Sleeping Beauty right now. I love this movie! It may be one of my favorite Disney movies, right after Mulan and Hercules.
4. One of the best things about having hardwood floor is the option to never get up from my seat when I'm working. Our computer chair, complete with wheels, just rolls right along the surface and I never have to get up to get a pen or throw something away (or get something to eat - the kitchen has tile). It's smooth sailing.
5. One of the worst things about having hardwood floor is that I don't think it's ever really clean. Logically I KNOW it's clean, because I clean it, but I'm always seeing new lint on the floor. Ahhhh!
6. McGee Family Fun Night was so much fun last week. My family packed up and bundled up to head out to the corn maze in West Jordan. Our group was led by my 11 year old nephew, Brayden. He did an awesome job. We hit all of the landmarks we were supposed to (except #6, and we tried to go back and find it but our stroller prohibited that) and didn't even get lost.7. Happy Birthday Tracy! We love you and hope you have a wonderful day!