I was getting really tired of looking at my last entry. Not because the story bugged me (how insensitive would I be), but because the font was different throughout the entry as was the size of the text. I tried and tried to fix it, but blogger wouldn't let me. So here's the next entry to appease my ever annoyed mind.
1. My Family (whether it be immediate or extended, I love family)
2. Eating ice cream
3. Reading a good book
3 Fears: I seriously had to wrack my brains for these answers, water came easily, but the other two I spent a lot of time thinking about.
1. Open water (I can deal with it, but it does frighten me)
2. Problems during childbirth
3. Snakes are pretty scary, huh.
3 Goals: I would like to point out that there is no time frame for these goals to be met.
1. Buy a house
2. Lose some more baby weight
3. Get rid of the fish tank. It's seriously gross and the pleco. just isn't eating his share of gunk on the tank.
3 Obsessions: I think the word obsession is TOO strong. It makes me sound manic.
2. Leah and Matt
3. Frozen Peach Pie... oh so delicious
3 Random Facts: Note that these random facts do not have to be about me. It's very general, so I will give some very general random facts.
1. In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
2. The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottles represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
3. Elephants are the only mammal that can't jump.