Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

How fitting considering my previous two posts are about him as well. Ha ha!



1.What is his name? Matt
2.Who eats more? Him, hands down. I shouldn't say it like that, it isn't like he eats like crazy. He just eats more than I do.
3.Who said I love you first? Definitely him. Does, "I think I love you count"?
4.Who is taller? He is! Absolutely, no way would I have married him if he were shorter than me. I have height issues.
5. Who is smarter? I think we're both pretty smart just about different things.
6.Who is more sensitive? Out of default I answer, ME.
7.Who does the laundry? Me me me! I enjoy it though.
8.Who pays the bills? Typically between Matt and the bank I don't even have to look at the bills. I know what's going on, but Matt takes care of it.
9.Who cooks more? Sadly, I do. I'm not such a great cook, nor do I enjoy it. But I'd feel horrible letting Matt come home from work and telling him to go make dinner. When we were first married and both working though, he usually did it. I think he sort of enjoyed it though.
10.What meals do you cook together? Nothing. Seriously, we're both lone wolves when it comes to cooking. I'd rather be in the kitchen doing my thing and not having anyone else mess it up. Plus, one of us has to run interference with Leah.
11.Who is more stubborn? Honestly, this is a toss up.
12.Who is first to admit they're wrong? I think I usually am. But that's usually because Matt doesn't do mean things. Not that I try to do mean things, I just lose my temper sometimes. Matt is much more level headed than I am most of the time.
13.Who is more clean? Ha, I am. Although he's learning. Matt has come a LONG LONG way since we got married. I think he keeps things clean now because it's easier than dealing with me if he doesn't.
14. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, Matt has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We're very proud of the fact that we have an equal relationship. It's really very cohesive. Neither one of us feels the other 'Rules the Roost'.
16.What do you like to do together? Play games (any kind of game, computer, Nintendo, board, card, whatev.), talk about books we've read, play with Leah, go on walks, there's lots that we do together.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me FOR SURE! Matt's got a taste for all things salty.
18.Guilty pleasure? I don't know if he has one. If he did it would probably be sneaking in a game of Madden 2008
19.How did you meet? Through a friend at her Pseudo-Halloween party. I didn't like him much because he supposedly liked my friend Carrie. Well, my other friend Jeff also liked Carrie and I wanted things to work out between those two. A few months later we saw each other again and from there it was a lot of 'just being friends'.
20.Who kissed who first? He did on Wednesday, February 4, 2004. I have a weird thing for remembering dates.
21.Who proposed? Matt
22.His best features? Matt has very soft hair. Especially after it's just been cut.
23.What is his greatest quality? You can tell Matt tries his hardest in everything he does. He wants to be the best husband and father he can be and continually strives for it. He tries to excel at work and school. He is also a great friend, and not just to me. He remembers most people's birthdays and tries to acknowledge it as well.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hey, so a belated congratulations on Matt's graduation and unofficial job assignment! That's so exciting! I liked your tag about him. It's fun to get to know people's spouses better since this is about the only way we can do it from long distances.